Fall 2013 Wreath
This wreath is super cheap!
What I used:
- Sticks that my kids found around my yard
- Wire wreath around $2.00 in Hobby Lobby (with 40% discount coupon)
- 2 fake pumpkins for decoration around $4.00 in Hobby Lobby
- 4 fall cherry stems around $3.00 in Hobby Lobby
- Glue gun and around 4 extra glue sticks
I spent only around $9.00!!!
- Cut the dried sticks with my hands to give it a rustic feel.
- Glue the sticks to the wire wreath with the glue gun.
- Then just glue the pumpkins and the stems
And voilá… “la pièce de résistance”